All Tournaments and Contests are sponsored by RewardMob Digital Inc. Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of any Tournaments, Contests or Promotions, nor is Apple, Inc. in any way affiliated with RewardMob Digital Inc.
YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES, AND YOU WILL USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE IN A WAY THAT MAY CAUSE THE WEBSITE TO BE INTERRUPTED, DAMAGED, RENDERED LESS EFFICIENT OR SUCH THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE IS IN ANY WAY IMPAIRED. YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PART OR COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE.
With RewardMob (the “Program”), you can earn Points and Participate in Tournaments. These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the Program. The Program allows you to earn rewards and Points in a variety of manners, subject to the terms and conditions herein. Points have no Cash Value and are used to determine your Rank on the Leaderboard. By registering for the Program, accessing the Program website, and/or using your Points, you agree to be bound by all applicable terms and conditions.
Important Program Terms
- An online account (“Program Account”) will be set up to record your activity in the Program, it will record the amount of Rewards that you have achieved when you play games and includes the amount of Points you have accumulated.
- The Program is available to you only while your account with RewardMob is in good standing. Should you terminate your RewardMob account or otherwise no longer be in good standing with RewardMob, your Program account is subject to immediate cancellation and you will no longer be able to use your accumulated Rewards.
- Your Points have no cash value and they may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or part. There is no cash surrender value for unused Points, and you have no property rights or other legal interests in Points.
- Your Points are not a gift card, debit or credit card and they may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party. Any sale or barter involving your Points will void them completely.
- This offer is void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations.
- We have the right to monitor all Program Account activity. If your Program Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity or any misuse of the Program or your Program Account, you may lose your accumulated Rewards and Points, and, as a result of this activity, we may close your Program Account immediately.
- The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated at any time in the sole discretion of RewardMob. In the event of Program termination, you will be given a reasonable period of time to redeem any accumulated Points. In that event, we will not offer, and Points cannot be applied to, sweepstakes, auctions or daily deals. Further, in the event of Program termination, you will no longer continue to earn Points.
- These Terms and Conditions, as updated from time to time, are accessible on the Program website.
- It is important that you review the terms and conditions for specific good and service offered on the Program website. These terms are displayed when you “click” on a specific good or service on the website.
You can earn points by ways listed on the Website. These can include but are not limited to:
- Installing games
- Completing offers
- Downloading games
- Opening rewards
- Your points have no monetary value and are used only as a placeholder in the respective tournaments
- Please see Tournament Rules for more information
- When you start playing a game that has a Tournament running you will be automatically entered into that tournament
- Please see Tournament Rules for more information
- When you play games that have the RewardMob SDK installed you earn Rewards for accomplishing certain actions within the game.
- Each game will have instructions on how to earn the rewards
- In order to see what you have won in each reward you will need to open it either on our ios or android app or our website located at www.rewardmob.com
- Inside the rewards will be either points or prizes from RewardMob or our Brand Partners
- Points earned from Rewards will be counted towards that specific games tournament and also the main RewardMob Tournament
- You can increase your points by completing Offers from our Brand Partners
- These Offers may be made available to you when you open a Reward
- If you choose not to complete an offer that Offer may or may not be available to you again
- We work with Brand Partners to deliver products and services to you based on a targeted random basis.
- To give you a an example if a Brand Partner wanted to give away 1000 pairs of socks to people in Los Angels and your demographic information was a match and you opened one of the first 1000 reward boxes you could win a pair of socks
- We also give away random prizes from RewardMob.
- You have the choice of accepting an Offer to earn more points to help you in the Tournaments
- By accepting the Offers you may be asked to give them your confidential information such as your Name, Address and email address to complete the offer.
- By accepting these terms you also agree that you acknowledge you are giving them this information
Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
You acknowledge and agree that the Marks, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
You shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Marks or Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
All Site Content and all materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data compilations appearing on the Website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Notice)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email to the following address: support at rewardmob dot com.
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following: a. A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the ownerâ€™s behalf; b. A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated; c. Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website; d. Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you; e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Errors and Inaccuracies
We strive to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on the Website. Unfortunately, despite those efforts, human or technological errors may occur. The Website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Website or any portion of it.
The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
External Sites and Resources
We are not responsible for the availability of any websites owned or controlled by third-parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such third-party external sites or resources.
The Website contains or may contain various interactive portions, such as a user forum, message board or other types of interactive features that allow users to post content on our Website (“Online Services”). We have no obligation to actively monitor the Online Services, but we reserve the right to do so. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user comments or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user. User comments and other content posted or uploaded by a user (“User Content”) express the views and opinions of the User and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post User Content, for any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that any User Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to support at rewardmob dot com. Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
By using this Website, you agree that:
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a personâ€™s privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entityâ€™s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message (“flooding”) or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
- User Content becomes public information. You should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other Users in return.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you or not.
If you submit any User Content, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the User Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
If you choose to communicate or meet with other users of the Website, you are doing so at your own risk. We do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. You acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Website.
This Website is meant for users 18 years old and over. We will not knowingly allow any user less than 18 years of age to submit any User Content to our Website.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Limitations on Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
Investigations of Violations of These Terms
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may send us notices or communicate with us by email to support at rewardmob dot com. If you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. When you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. You acknowledge that that communications by email are not considered confidential communications. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email
Last modified: April 6th 2017